Online:Lilmoth< Elder Scrolls Online: Places: Murkmire / Cities
Lilmoth is a city found on the coast of Oliis Bay in Murkmire. It features a mix of Argonian and Imperial architecture, and is the starting city for those arriving in the zone.
A pamphlet is sitting atop a crate on the dock near the pack merchant.
- Story Quests
- Sunken Treasure: Join the Cyrodilic Collections expedition to an ancient xanmeer in Murkmire.
- Missing in Murkmire: Help Famia Mercius find missing expedition members.
- Side Quests
- The Assassin's Arbitration: Assist in investigating a land claims dispute for a retired Shadowscale.
- Death-Hunts: Get started on the challenging Death-Hunts in Murkmire.
- Frog Totem Turnaround: Find the author of a romantic poem.
- The Sounds of Home: Help a local crafter export his musical instruments outside Murkmire.
- Repeatable Quests
- Group Boss Dailies
- Grave Circumstances: Banish a necromancer on behalf of the Naga-Kur.
- Grave Expectations: Purge the corrupted roots of Bok-Xul on behalf of the Naga-Kur.
- Grave Mementos: Banish a necromancer and collect the bones of fallen Naga-Kur warriors.
- Old Baubles: Kill a powerful miregaunt and collect some antiquities.
- Old Enemies: Kill a powerful miregaunt and burn some supply caches.
- Old Growth: Kill a powerful miregaunt and gather some nightbloom vine for the Naga-Kur.
- Delve Dailies
- Antique Armor: Salvage old Imperial armor for Cyrodilic Collections.
- Grave Subject Matter: Collect the remains of sacrifices from an old temple.
- Old Scrolls: An Imperial patron has requested the retrieval of intelligence from the ancient Ninth Legion.
- Sacred Candles: An Imperial patron wishes to carry out a benevolent Argonian rite for long-dead soldiers of the Ninth Legion.
- Tools of Slaughter: Recover ritual objects from a temple to Sithis.
- The Weight of Words: Retrieve the writings of Sithis for further study.
Shops and ServicesEdit
- Bog Brokers — A marketplace of various craftsmen located in the northern part of Lilmoth. (map)
- Bogside Bags — A pack merchant stall in Lilmoth, next to the wayshrine. (map)
- Fighters Guild — The local branch of the Fighters Guild in Lilmoth. (map)
- Fillies and Foals — The stable in Lilmoth, located near the town's western gate. (map)
- Guild Traders — A collection of guild kiosks located in the middle of Lilmoth, south of the wayshrine. (map)
- High-End Furnishings — A furniture store in a raised building in Lilmoth connected to Thyme to Dye by a walkway. (map)
- Lilmoth Countinghouse — A Murkmire Argonian styled building in Lilmoth which functions as the bank for Murkmire. (map)
- Lilmoth Outlaws Refuge — An outlaws hideout situated beneath Lilmoth. (map)
- The Lusty Argonian Footman — An inn in Lilmoth just above the town's wayshrine. (map)
- Mages Guild — The local branch of the Mages Guild in Lilmoth. (map)
- Thyme to Dye — An outfit station in a raised building located west of The Lusty Argonian Footman in Lilmoth. (map)
- Marshland Market — A large Murkmire Argonian styled building located on the western side of Lilmoth. (map)
- Transport Services
- Dock: Lara-Deesei (Alliance Territories)
- Inlet Slip: (Vulkhel Guard)
- Marshbound Sloop: (Daggerfall)
- Shallow Skiff: (Davon's Watch)
†Only during the respective quest
±First appears during their respective quest
‡Appears after respective Quest is completed
- When Murkmire was originally planned to be a zone bordering Blackwood and Shadowfen, the main city would have been Gideon, but it was replaced in favor of the coastal southern city of Lilmoth after the plans for Murkmire being an Adventure Zone were scrapped.