Tava, (also known as the Lady of the Air) is the spirit of the air and goddess of weather in the Redguard pantheon, and has dominion over all elements of sun and storm, save only for the stars, which belong to Ruptga. Tava is most famous for leading the Yokudans to the isle of Herne after the destruction of their homeland. She has since become assimilated into the mythology of Kynareth. She is still very popular in Hammerfell among sailors, and her shrines can be found in most port cities. In the mid-Second Era, the city of Lainlyn was called "Tava's Blessing" before being renamed after the Lainlyn family.
Priests of Tava are known to bless astrolabes for Redguard high rank royal naval officers.
- The Unveiled Azadiyeh Answers Your Questions — The Unveiled Azadiyeh
- Varieties of Faith... — Brother Mikhael Karkuxor of the Imperial College
- Ask Us Anything: Lore
- Royal Redtail Hawk Writing Quill Item Description
- The Worthy Ar-Azal, His Deeds
- Distracting Harpy Egg Item Description
- Crafting Motif 28: Ra Gada Style — Lady Cinnabar of Taneth
- Ra Gada Helm Ornament item description in ESO : High Isle
- Blessed Astrolabe item description in ESO