|This quest page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
Walkthrough: not written
Objectives: written by already written not checked
- Talk to Torasa Aram about the Museum of Artifacts.
- Seek out one or more of the items listed below.
- Talk to Torasa Aram again, with one or more of the items.
- Sell, keep, or donate the item(s); dialogue options about each will be available.
Torasa Aram can be found in the Museum of Artifacts, located in Godsreach next to the Craftsmen's Hall. Talk to her about the Museum and she will tell you that it is a privately-funded enterprise dedicated to collecting and displaying the artifacts of the world. If you bring her artifacts, she will buy them from you for a maximum of 30,000 gold.
There are 32 artifacts that Torasa will accept for the museum. Each artifact can be sold for half of its nominal value, but only up to a maximum of 30,000 gold.
However, if you have reached a certain point in the main quest, you can donate an artifact to the museum instead. As a matter of fact, you will need to donate at least two artifacts in order to complete the quest.
TR = artifact found in Mournhold/Tribunal
|Boots of Blinding Speed||500||250|
|Boots of the Apostle||55,000||27,500|
|Bow of Shadows||42,000||21,000|
|Cuirass of the Savior's Hide||150,000||30,000|
|Dagger of SymmachusTR||20,000||10,000|
|Fang of Haynekhtnamet||32,000||16,000|
|Helm of Oreyn Bearclaw||125,000||30,000|
|Ice Blade of the Monarch||95,000||30,000|
|Mace of Molag Bal||25,000||12,500|
|Mace of SlurringTR||20,000||10,000|
|Ring of Phynaster||18,000||9,000|
|Robe of the LichTR||22,000||11,000|
|Spear of Bitter Mercy||130,000||30,000|
|Staff of Hasedoki||75,000||30,000|
|Staff of Magnus||210,000||30,000|
|Ten Pace Boots||140,000||30,000|
- If you plan on completing the Tribunal Main Quest, make sure not to sell all of the artifacts on the list, leaving at least two to donate.
- The quest never finishes, even if you bring Torasa all the artifacts on the list.
- If you donate or sell an item to the Museum, and then steal it, you cannot donate that item back to the Museum. If you speak to Torasa about a stolen item while it's still in your inventory, she will alert the guards. This also applies if you added another unit of the item to your inventory with the
AddItemconsole command after giving her the original item.
- While Aram will give you the best price for these items under normal circumstances, it is possible to sell all the artifacts for full value by exploiting Creeper or the Mudcrab merchant.
- Some of the items mentioned in Tamrielic Lore, like Scourge, Fists of Randagulf, or the Ring of Khajiit cannot be sold to Torasa.
- Despite appearing in the book Famed Artifacts of Tamriel, the Masque of Clavicus Vile cannot be sold to Torasa.
The following Quest_ID and Index codes can be used with the
Journal Console command to manually update the quest to a certain point.
|The Museum (MS_Museum)|
|Index||Finishes Quest||Journal Entry|
|10||The Museum is privately funded, and is an effort to collect and display many of the artifacts from this part of the world. Should you want to sell something you feel the Museum will be interested in, bring the item here and we can assess its value. Be warned, however, that theft is a serious matter, and likely to equal a death warrant for any foolish enough to attempt it.|