|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Torasa Aram (Torasa Aram)
|Location||Mournhold, Museum of Artifacts|
Torasa Aram is a Dunmer noble and the curator of the Museum of Artifacts. She will buy artifacts for half of their value up to a total price of 30,000 gold. She also has a number of other pieces, and one shield dating from the time around Nerevar's death.
- The Blade of Nerevar: Gather the three broken pieces of this legendary blade to reforge it.
- The Museum: Track down thirty-two almost-mythical artifacts for a museum's collection.
- "Greetings. I am Torasa Aram, Curator of the Mournhold Museum of Artifacts."
- "Welcome back to the Museum, %PCName. Are you here to look, or did you wish to sell something?"
- Museum of Artifacts:
- "The Museum is privately funded, and is an effort to collect and display many of the artifacts from this part of the world. Should you want to sell something you feel the Museum will be interested in, bring the item here and we can assess its value. Be warned, however, that theft is a serious matter, and likely to equal a death warrant for any foolish enough to attempt it."
- "The Museum is always interested in expanding its collection; do you wish to sell something? I must advise you, however, that all transactions are final. This is not a pawn shop; you may not come back and reclaim artifacts when you feel like it. I can tell you that the Museum is prepared to offer fifty percent of the value of any artifact, up to 30000 gold; I believe you'll find this is a more profitable offer than any other that will be made to you."
- sell something: "The museum is interested in purchasing unique artifacts from all over Morrowind. If you have anything we might have an interest in, we can discuss the specifics. I can tell you up front that the Museum is willing to offer half the total value of any artifact sold, up to 30000 gold. We do have a limited budget, you see."
- Stendarr's Hammer: "Rumor has it the God of Justice himself wielded this hammer. I am inclined to believe it, as none less than a god could ever hope to raise the thing, let alone swing it. It took four men just to lift it onto the podium for display..."