|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Lloros Sarano (lloros sarano)|
|Faction(s)||House Redoran (Kinsman)|
Lloros Sarano is a Dunmer priest who can be found at the Ald'ruhn Temple. He is also a member of House Redoran, and will have several quests for you if you are also a member. Aside from that, he also provides the usual Priest services, selling books, potions, alchemy ingredients, and spells, along with custom spellmaking services. These services are available to anyone, regardless of faction membership (though he may refuse service if you have been expelled from House Redoran). Lloros keeps a constant supply of standard restorative potions, as well as the following ingredients: Ghoul Heart, Gravedust, Red Lichen, and Shalk Resin.
- Clear Varvur Sarethi's Name: Start the investigation into the murder of Sarethi's friend.
- Mission to Morvayn Manor: Recover an ash statue from this councilor's house now overrun by Corprus creatures.
- Ash Statue: Continue the investigation to find out how and why Varvur received an ash statue.
- Find Fedris Tharen: Find this pilgrim who disappeared on his way to the Koal Cave shrine.
- Find Beden Giladren: Find another pilgrim who disappeared on his way to Maar Gan.
- Recover Shields from Andasreth: Find four soldiers who disappeared in the Andasreth Stronghold.
Clear Varvur Sarethi's NameEdit
After acquiring the strange ash statue from Varvur and speaking with his father, it is time to seek advice at the local Tribunal Temple. Lloros will have the following things to say upon being confronted with the eerie object:
- "Yes, Athyn Sarethi said to expect someone. What can I do for you?"
- Bralen Carvaren: "You found an ash statue in Varvur Sarethi's room? Give me the ash statue so that I can examine it more carefully."
- Give it to him: "Thank you, %PCName. Yes, I can see there is some kind of conjuration enchantment on this statue. I believe this statue influenced Varvur Sarethi in some manner, causing him to kill his friend Bralen Carvaren. He may still be under the influence of this statue. Tell Varvur to come and speak with me. When I am sure that he is no longer influenced by the statue, I will have him cleared of Bralen Carvaren's murder."
- Keep the statue: (?)
- ash statue: " believe these statues have some kind of corrupting influence. If you could find out how Varvur Sarethi got the ash statue, I would be grateful."
- Bralen Carvaren: "Have Varvur Sarethi speak with me soon. If this statue was responsible for his behavior, I will clear him of Bralen Carvaren's murder."
Varvur will point you towards Galtis Guvron, the person from whom he got the ash statue. You should return to Lloros after you have dealt with Galtis and show him the note that you found on his body:
- ash statue:
- "You found a note on Galtis Guvron's body when you asked about the ash statues? Let me see... Perhaps this 'Hanarai' is Hanarai Assutlanipal. She claims to be an outcast ashlander. Her house is the first one on the right down the stairs from the Temple. She may be as unwilling to talk as Galtis. Take these potions in case you need them."
- "Go to Hanarai Assutlanipal's house here in Ald'ruhn. Use the potions I gave you if you need them."
- Bralen Carvaren:
- "Varvur Sarethi spoke with me. I have cleared him of the statue's influence and cleared his name of the murder of Bralen Carvaren."
- "Yes, Varvur Sarethi has been cleared of the murder of Bralen Carvaren."
Speak with him again after killing Hanarai, who indeed was not at all in a talkative mood, to wrap up the quest:
- "Have you found out anything more about Varvur's ash statue?"
- ash statue:
- "By killing Hanarai Assutlanipal, the source of these ash statues in Ald'ruhn has been shut down. I admire your achievement, but we must remain vigilant against anyone else who comes to Ald'ruhn with ash statues."
- "Hanarai Assutlanipal is no longer a threat to Ald'ruhn."
Lloros teaches the following spells:
|Turn Undead||5||Turn Undead 50 pts for 10s on Touch|
|Ordeal of St. Olms||75||Drain Fatigue 5-20 pts for 60s on Touch|
|Almsivi Intervention||8||Almsivi Intervention on Self|
|Energy Leech||75||Absorb Fatigue 5-20 pts for 30s on Touch|
|Shalidor's Mirror||100||Reflect 10-30 pts for 10s on Self|
|Vivec's Feast||25||Spell Absorption 10 pts for 5s on Self|
|Charisma||30||Fortify Personality 10 pts for 60s on Self|
|Divine Aid||60|| Fortify Willpower 10 pts for 60s on Self
Fortify Luck 10 pts for 60s on Self
|Flameguard||90||Resist Fire 20-40 pts for 30s on Self|
|Fortitude||30||Fortify Endurance 10 pts for 60s on Self|
|Frostguard||90||Resist Frost 20-40 pts for 30s on Self|
|Magickguard||30||Resist Magicka 20-40 pts for 10s on Self|
|Nimbleness||30||Fortify Agility 10 pts for 60s on Self|
|Orc Strength||38||Fortify Strength 5-20 pts for 60s on Self|
|Poisonguard||90||Resist Poison 20-40 pts for 30s on Self|
|Shield of the Armiger||75||Resist Blight Disease 30 pts for 10s on Self|
|Shockguard||90||Resist Shock 20-40 pts for 30s on Self|
|Vitality||19||Fortify Health 5-20 pts for 30s on Self|
|Vivec's Mercy||50||Resist Blight Disease 20 pts for 10s on Self|
|Vivec's Tears||100||Cure Blight Disease on Self|
|Wisdom||30||Fortify Intelligence 10 pts for 60s on Self|
- Negative numbers indicate restocking items.
- Items in bold are Leveled Lists. Click on them to learn more about what they may contain.