Successful Cast: +1.0
"Mysticism involves the manipulation of magical forces and boundaries to bypass the structures and limitations of the physical world."
The spells of the College of Mysticism shape and focus otherworldly forces to bind souls in gems, teleport the caster's body, manipulate the world with telekinesis, absorb or reflect magical energies, and sense unseen objects at a distance.
See mysticism spells to find vendors for this school.
The following races receive bonuses to their Mysticism skill:
The following classes have Mysticism as a Major skill:
The following classes have Mysticism as a Minor skill:
If a new character's Mysticism skill × 2 + Willpower / 5 + Luck / 10 is at least the listed value, they can receive the following starting spell:
Other Mysticism spells are listed here.
The following factions include Mysticism as one of their favored skills:
- Abelle Chriditte in the Propylon Chamber at Valenvaryon, (up to 81)
- Leles Birian outside Piernette's Farmhouse in the Ascadian Isles Region (up to 81)
- Erer Darothril at Dirty Muriel's Cornerclub in Sadrith Mora (up to 76)
- Seryne Relas at her house in Tel Branora (up to 76)
- Yakin Bael at Vos Chapel in Vos (up to 76)
- Methal Seran at the Temple in Ald'ruhn (up to 71)
See Mysticism Trainers for the complete list.
To train yourself, create a custom spell with a casting cost of 1. You will be able to cast it many times until your magicka runs dry.
The school of Mysticism includes the following effects: