|This article is being developed as part of the Skyrim Houses Redesign Project. If you see this tag it means the article can still be improved. Please see the project page for guidelines.
Hendraheim is a Nordic hall player home in the Reach, north of Bilegulch Mine.
- Hendraheim: Earn the deed to an ancient Nordic hall.
- Small stables with multiple sacks and barrels.
- Multiple harvestable items hanging directly outside the door.
- Forge, smelter, workbench, grindstone, and wood chopping block near the rear of the home, accompanied by a chest and some barrels.
The hall features a downstairs trophy room in the basement filled with display cases, mannequins, weapon racks, weapon plaques, and holders for various unique items. There are two sets of weapon racks on either side of you as you come in, and a total of twelve mannequins positioned around the room. On the left as you come in, there is shelving where you can display all ten dragon claws. On the back wall you will find busts to hold 13 dragon priest masks, including the Wooden Mask and three of the four added by Dragonborn. To the left of the busts are three weapon plaques, two of which are to hold Dragonbane, Dawnbreaker and the Mace of Molag Bal. To the right are more plaques for holding the Ebony Blade, Rueful Axe, and Volendrung; beside them, against the righthand wall, are plaques for Auriel's Bow, Auriel's Shield, and Harkon's Sword, and a single plaque above them for the Dawnguard Rune Hammer, Shield, and Axe. Further along the righthand wall is a set of shelves: the bottom shelf holds the Initiate's Ewer, Torsten's Skull Key, Saerek's Skull Key, and the unique "Kolbjorn Skull"; the middle shelf holds the five bugs in a jar; and the top shelf has receptacles for the five Paragons from the Forgotten Vale. Finally you will come to a display board for holding the Dwarven Black Bow of Fate, Champion's Cudgel, Bloodskal Blade, Glass Bow of the Stag Prince, Bloodscythe, Soulrender, and Hoarfrost. Above it is a plaque for Miraak's Staff and Miraak's Sword. In the center of room lies several display cases on a set of drawers and a wooden divider; on the divider, you can place the Shield of Ysgramor and Wuuthrad on one side, and Spellbreaker, the Aetherial Shield, and the Targe of the Blooded on the other.
- A fallen log clips into the wall behind the house. ?
- Multiple weapon racks may not let you retrieve weapons once placed on them.
- Some dragon claw racks may glitch and cause claw to place incorrectly, and sometimes sink towards the floor each time you enter the home. ?
- The Ebony Blade will not place correctly and will fall from the display every time you enter the house. ?
- If you place the Wooden Mask on its bust, remove it, leave the house, and replace it, it may disappear, not showing up on the bust or in your inventory. ?