|This place page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
The temple's only entrance leads to a reception area, with Fedris Hler acting as receptionist. Doors lead west to the Office of the Lord Archcanon and east to the infirmary. There is a third door that leads to Almalexia's High Chapel, but access is by invitation only. Attempting to enter without invitation will give you the message.
"None may enter the High Chapel unless summoned by the goddess Almalexia."
The Archcanon's office and the infirmary both lead to the chapel, and also to a room in the north called the Hall of Ministry. The ministry has passages down into the temple basement.
The Archcanon's office holds a large collection of books, including three skill books: 36 Lessons of Vivec, Sermon 6 (Armorer), 36 Lessons of Vivec, Sermon 24 (Spear), and 36 Lessons of Vivec, Sermon 28 (Light Armor). Taking Sermon 28 is a crime, but the other two can be taken without penalty.
- Evidence of Conspiracy: Look into another possible plot against the king involving the former King Llethan's widow.
- Muckraking Journalist: Learn the identity of the anonymous writer of The Common Tongue.
- A Temple Informant: Speak to people in the Temple to find out their true feelings about King Helseth.
- The Shrine of the Dead: Explore the Temple Sewers to find and cleanse this forgotten shrine.
- Goblin Army: Investigate the rumors of a Goblin army being gathered by Lord Helseth.
- Barilzar's Mazed Band: Find this powerful artifact hidden beneath the Temple and return it to Almalexia.
- An Attack on Mournhold: Defend the Mournhold Plaza from a Fabricant attack.
|Fedris Hler||Dunmer||Assassin||50||280||200||0||30||Temple Reception Area||Essential|
|Galsa Andrano||Dunmer||Healer Service||Tribunal Temple (Adept)||25||95||25||100||30||Temple Infirmary||Merchant; Spells|
|Gavas Drin||Dunmer||Priest||Tribunal Temple (Patriarch)||50||431||200||0||30||Office of the Lord Archcanon||Essential|
|Granny Varis||Dunmer||Caretaker||4||61||92||0||30||Temple Reception Area|
|Hand Arnas Therethi||Dunmer||Warrior||Hands of Almalexia||50||394||158||80||50||High Chapel|
|Hand Drals Indobar||Dunmer||Warrior||Hands of Almalexia||50||394||158||80||50||High Chapel|
|Hand Sadas Mavandes||Dunmer||Warrior||Hands of Almalexia||50||394||158||80||50||High Chapel|
|Hand Savor Hlan||Dunmer||Warrior||Hands of Almalexia||50||394||158||80||50||High Chapel|
|Hand Vonos Veri||Dunmer||Warrior||Hands of Almalexia||50||394||158||80||50||High Chapel|
|Nerile Andaren||Dunmer||Healer Service||Tribunal Temple (Curate)||35||169||154||100||30||Temple Hall of Ministry||Merchant; Spells|
|Shunari Eye-Fly||Khajiit||Thief||35||211||188||0||30||Temple Basement||Only appears during the Crimson Plague quest|
|Urvel Dulni||Dunmer||Priest||5||56||92||0||30||Office of the Lord Archcanon|
- The console codes for the temple are:
"Mournhold Temple: Reception Area",
"Mournhold Temple: Office of the Lord Archcanon",
"Mournhold Temple: Infirmary",
"Mournhold Temple: High Chapel",
"Mournhold Temple: Hall of Ministry", and
"Mournhold Temple: Basement".