The Companions are a legendary group of Nord heroes, and have been part of Nord culture since Ysgramor's arrival on the shores of Skyrim before the First Era. They are encountered in the Rift, where they will aid the Ebonheart Pact in fighting back against the Reachmen and Worm Cult invaders. They're based at Fallowstone Hall.
For historical information see the lore article.
- Fallowstone Hall — A fort in the northern Rift, west of the Eastmarch gate.
- Honrich Tower — A ruined lakeside tower in the central Rift, southeast of Nimalten.
- Shor's Stone — A mining town in the eastern Rift, just southwest of Eastmarch.
- Stirk — An island off the west coast of Cyrodiil.
- Trolhetta — A mountain in the southeastern Rift, south of Forelhost.
- Lost Companions: Help find some missing companions.
- The Rise of Sage Svari: Help a skald become a sage.
- Stomping Sinmur: Use the fragments of Wuuthrad to banish Sinmur's spirit.
- Storming the Hall: Help retake an ancient site from the Rageclaw Clan.
- Unearthed: Discover an ancient enemy buried in Shor's Stone Mine.