- Sometimes called Redbelly Mine for reasons that can't be repeated in mixed company, the ebony mine at Shor's Stone is the foundation of the local economy, and generations of villagers have sent their young men and women down into the works, despite the dangers.
|Stony Basin, The Rift|
|Southwest of the Eastmarch gate|
Shor's Stone is a mining town in the eastern Rift, just southwest of Eastmarch. Fallowstone Hall rests on the cliffs above the town, accessible by heading west out of the village then moving north. The town is home to its eponymous mine, which is known to the locals as Redbelly Mine. Recently, Reachmen from the Boneshaper Clan have surrounded the town and invaded the mine, sealing it. The locals are aware of a tomb connected to the mine's tunnels, where members of the ancient Companions are buried.
An Angry Love Letter and a copy of Clans of the Reach: A Guide sit in the open-air shelter; the letter is on a nightstand downstairs, and the lorebook is on a bed upstairs. Another copy of Clans of the Reach sits in the barn near Aymar Nilem.
- Shor's Stone Objective: Discover the Reachmen's plan.
- Aiding Sigunn: Help recover a merchant's supplies from a giant.
- Move out Miners: Rescue the Shor's Stone miners from the Reachmen.
- The Troubleshooter: Help bring two Worm Cult agents to justice.
Shops and ServicesEdit
- Fighters Guild — The local branch of the Fighters Guild in Shor's Stone.
- Mages Guild — The local branch of the Mages Guild in Shor's Stone.
- Rami and Arela — A small marketplace in Shor's Stone, which houses a woodworker and a leatherworker.
- The Tapped Vein — An inn and tavern in Shor's Stone.
- Treasures, Tribute, and Trade — A guild kiosk in Shor's Stone situated near the northern gate.
- Shor's Stone Mine — A mine in the village of Shor's Stone.