|This place page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Console Location Code(s)|
|Ald-ruhn, Sarethi Manor
Ald-ruhn, Sarethi Guard Quarters
Sarethi Manor is the home of the Sarethi family, located off the west side of the Ald'ruhn Manor District.
This manor is home to Athyn Sarethi and his family and retainers. It is divided into two sections:
This section is pretty much the only important part of the Manor. Here you'll find Councilman Athyn Sarethi, his wife Domesea, and the house guards. If you follow the hallway to the back, you'll find Athyn's bedroom on the left and the Guard Quarters on the right. The bedroom has an 80 point lock, and the only keys are held by Athyn and his wife, but there's very little here worth stealing, so it's not really worth the effort.
The Guard Quarters of the Manor are actually completely unguarded, so you can take whatever you want from here. There's not much of value, but look for a copy of 36 Lessons of Vivec, Sermon 17, a Long Blade skill book, on the table in the first bedroom on the right. You can also score some cheap liquor, food, and low-grade clothing and weapons. Not a great haul, but easy pickings since the place is deserted.
- Redoran Hortator: Persuade House Redoran to name you their Hortator.
- Hortator and Nerevarine: Make the arrangements to meet the god Vivec and receive the plan to defeat Dagoth Ur.
- Guard Sarethi Manor: Guard Athyn Sarethi from assassins in his Ald'ruhn manor.
- Rescue Varvur Sarethi: Rescue Sarethi's son being held in the Venim Manor.
- Clear Varvur Sarethi's Name: Start the investigation into the murder of Sarethi's friend.
- Ondres Nerano's Slanders: Defend your House honor.
- Shurinbaal: Take care of some smugglers in Shurinbaal.
- The Mad Lord of Milk: Calm an enraged inhabitant of Milk.
- Miner Arobar's Support: Find out what or who has been influencing Councilor Miner Arobar.
- Duel with Bolvyn Venim: Challenge Bolvyn Venim to a duel to the death for the title of Archmaster.
- Mages Guild Monopoly: Convince three Redoran Councilors to support a proposal to allow House Telvanni to compete with the Mages Guild.
|Arsyn Salas||Dark Elf||Assassin||Morag Tong (Thrall)||7||72||116||0||90||Sarethi Manor||appears only when you Guard Sarethi Manor|
|Athyn Sarethi||Dark Elf||Agent||House Redoran (Councilman)||18||128||118||90||30||Sarethi Manor||Trainer|
|Domesea Sarethi||Dark Elf||Noble||House Redoran (Kinsman)||11||94||112||90||30||Sarethi Manor|
|Gragus Lleran||Dark Elf||Assassin||Morag Tong (White Thrall)||9||83||122||0||90||Sarethi Manor||appears only when you Guard Sarethi Manor|