Morrowind:Damage Attribute< Morrowind: Spell Effects
(Click on any item for details)
Ancient Dagoth Brandy
Damage Attribute, M points for D seconds
Permanently lowers one of the attributes of the target by M points for D seconds. Derived attributes such as Fatigue, Magicka, Encumbrance will be recalculated. The attribute can only be restored by use of a Restore Attribute effect.
- Damage Agility reduces the ability to hit, dodge, prevent ones self from being knocked down, and block in physical combat.
- Damage Endurance reduces endurance based Fatigue regeneration, and prevents health regeneration(when resting).
- Damage Intelligence reduces the derived attribute Magicka and can deplete the target instantly to prevent further casting.
- Damage Luck affects interactions in minor ways.
- Damage Personality makes the target quite unpleasant to be around.
- Damage Speed slows the target down.
- Damage Strength reduces the target's damage and can be used to stop the target from moving around by reducing their maximum encumbrance below the weight of their equipment.
- Damage Willpower reduces chances to successfully cast magic, and makes the target more susceptible to spells like Silence and Paralyze.
There is only one ingredient in the whole game that has a Damage Attribute effect:
* Because no other ingredient in the game has this effect, you cannot make a potion that has it.
- Damaged attributes are not actually permanent when used against others. When the status of NPCs gets reset after their cell has not been visited by the player for 72 hours, their attributes get restored to their default value.
- Damaging Speed is significantly more effective against creatures compared to NPCs due to creatures lacking an Athletics skill.
- Damaging speed is useless against some aquatic creatures due to an engine bug.
- This glitch is not fixed by OpenMW due to the gameplay changes it would cause.