Morrowind:Fire Damage< Morrowind: Spell Effects
(Click on any item for details)
Fire Damage M points for D seconds
Damages the target using fire by M points for D seconds.
- Fire Damage has a speed scale of 1.25, so ranged spells with only a "Fire Damage" effect will travel faster than all other spells. If combined with any other spell effects, however, the projectile will travel at the regular speed.
- The Dark Elves, the most populous race on Vvardenfell, have a natural resistance to fire. This makes Fire Damage slightly less effective compared to other elemental damage when dealing with humanoid opponents.
- However, many undead creatures are either resistant or immune to all elements except Fire. Taking its low base cost and high projectile speed into consideration, Fire Damage remains a viable option for elemental attacks.
- Resist Fire, Weakness to Fire, Fire Shield
- Frost Damage, Poison, Shock Damage
- Damage Health, Drain Health