This article is about the location. For the quest, see Woodhearth (quest).
|Black Bear, Crocodile
Heritance Arcanist, Heritance Assassin, Heritance Mender, Heritance Justiciar
|Drowned Coast, Greenshade|
Woodhearth is a city in western Greenshade. It is the capital of the Greenshade region, ruled by Treethane Fariel. It is a major trading port and ships carry wares across the Aldmeri Dominion. The Thalmor have a significant presence in the city, and are led by Oromin. There is a great deal of tension between the Thalmor and the other residents of the city, though the Wood Elves begrudgingly accept the need for Thalmor protection.
For more information on Woodhearth, see the lore article.
Carterril the traveling merchant stops along the road leading northeast out of town. A copy of Ruminations on the Elder Scrolls lies on the ground beside a ruined cart which can have a heavy sack spawn atop it. The cart is surrounded by monkeys. The March of Sacrifices is located not too far northeast of Woodhearth.
- Woodhearth Objective: Put a stop to Pelidil's plans in Woodhearth.
- The Amronal of Valenwood: Defeat a wispmother haunting the marshes.
- In the Belly of the Sea Hawk: Recover a shipment of fine silks.
- Manthir's Debt: Settle a dispute over an overdue debt and the Bosmer Right of Theft.
- The Unfilled Order: Complete a contract in Barrow Trench.
Shops and ServicesEdit
- Blade and Song — A store in Woodhearth run by a blacksmith and a weaponsmith.
- The Cat's Bazaar — A general goods shop in western Woodhearth.
- Fighters Guild — The Fighters Guild branch in Woodhearth.
- Five Claws — An inn and tavern in southwestern Woodhearth.
- Forest Mounts — A stable in Woodhearth.
- The Greenbower — An inn located in central Woodhearth.
- The Improbable Cutlet — A tavern located in central Woodhearth.
- Mages Guild — The local branch of the Mages Guild in Woodhearth.
- Maiden's Guard — A shop in Woodhearth owned by an armorer and a clothier.
- Shipshape Carpentry — A carpentry in western Woodhearth.
- Traders Tree — A collection of stalls in southern Woodhearth.
- Tree-Ring Trading Circle — A marketplace in southern Woodhearth.
- Transport Services
- Dominion Navigator: Selandilwen (Grahtwood, Malabal Tor, Rivenspire, Shadowfen)
- Harbor Skiff: (Abah's Landing)
- Imperial Underground — The ancient sewer system of Woodhearth.
- Sea Hawk — A ship docked in Woodhearth.
- The Serpent — A Mundus Stone found in Greenshade, Rivenspire, Shadowfen, and Cyrodiil.
- Shrouded Dancer — An abandoned ship docked in Woodhearth.
- Thalmor Headquarters — A guildhall housing Thalmor representatives as well as the Fighters Guild and the Mages Guild branches in Woodhearth.
- Woodhearth Wayshrine — Located on the outskirts of Woodhearth.
Woodhearth Wayshrine is located in southeastern Woodhearth, outside the main settlement. The wayshrine lies just east of the stable. A copy of a lore book, The Pig Children is located in a ruined tower northeast of the Woodhearth Wayshrine.