|Broken Coast, Malabal Tor|
|North of the Greenshade gate|
Velyn Harbor is a large port town in western Malabal Tor, north of the Greenshade gate. When you first arrive, the city is under attack by two forces, Ra Gada warriors and Drublog Wood Orcs and there are no services available in the city outside of the Outlaws Refuge. You will need to complete the House and Home and One Fell Swoop quests in order to restore normal services.
- Velyn Harbor Objective: Free Velyn Harbor from Drublog and Redguard invaders.
- The Drublog of Dra'bul: Meet the Green Lady in Dra'bul.
- To Velyn Harbor: Find the Green Lady in Malabal Tor.
- The Unkindest Cut: Recover some tools from the burned-out houses of Velyn Harbor.
Shops and ServicesEdit
- Fighters Guild — A guildhall in Velyn Harbor housing the local branch of the Fighters Guild.
- Harbor Mounts — The stable in Velyn Harbor.
- Mages Guild — A guildhall in the central part of Velyn Harbor housing a local branch of the Mages Guild.
- Smithy of Velyn Harbor — A smithy and crafting area located on the central plaza of Velyn Harbor.
- Trader's Rest — The Velyn Harbor tavern.
- Traders Crescent — A marketplace housing a collection of various stalls in Velyn Harbor.
- Vaults of Velyn Harbor — A bank vault in Velyn Harbor.
- Velyn Harbor Outlaws Refuge — An outlaws refuge found beneath Velyn Harbor.