|Colovian Crags, Cyrodiil|
|South of Fort Rayles|
Chorrol is a town in northwestern Cyrodiil, south of Fort Rayles. A magma-filled fissure opened up through the center of town almost four years ago as a result of the Soulburst, destroying buildings and plaguing the town with flame atronachs. Despite this, survivors and adventurers continue to live there.
A heavy sack can be found upstairs in the ruined house across the street from Castorius' House. A copy of The Chorrol Crier can be found in Orneldas Caudex's sinking house, across from Chorrol's chapel. A copy of The Legendary Sancre Tor, 1st Ed. can be found in front of the statue within the chapel. A heavy sack can be found next to Senadon's campfire.
The alliance who controls Fort Rayles also controls Chorrol. Lliae the Quick is handing out repeatable quests behind the storehouse.
Chorrol Weynon Priory AdventurerEdit
- Abominations: Burn the bodies of two Weynon villagers before they rise as vampires.
- Black Dagger Supplies: Poison the local bandit group.
- Claw of Akatosh: Recover the Claw of Akatosh from the Black Daggers.
- Death to the Black Daggers!: Kill the Black Daggers in Hackdirt.
- Field of Fire: Help protect Chorrol from the atronachs pouring out of the lava fissure.
- Guard Work is Never Done: Return Captain Minwe's spirit to rest at Narsinfel.
- Overdue Supplies: Locate the missing Priory courier.
- The Cache: Restock a supply cache for Lliae the Quick.
- The High Cost of Lying: Turn the tables at a Black Dagger ambush.
- The Lich: Destroy the Shadowed Path lich at Lindai.
|||Chorrol Weynon Priory Adventurer||10||Complete all quests in Chorrol and Weynon Priory.|