The Red Rooks are a band of rogues based in the Glenumbra region. They have overrun the town of Crosswych and formed an alliance with the Bloodthorn Cult. According to Phelain Bertault, the Red Rooks used to be good, ordinary folks from across the region who have turned to banditry in these trying times.
- Crosswych — A town in northeastern Glenumbra close to the Stormhaven border.
- Cryptwatch Fort — A fort just north of the Crosswych Wayshrine in Glenumbra containing Red Rook bandits.
- Dwynnarth Ruins — A set of Ayleid ruins in eastern Glenumbra, southwest of Crosswych.
- Ilessan Tower — A ruin just west of the Baelborne Rock Wayshrine and east of Daggerfall in Glenumbra containing Red Rook bandits.
- Noellaume Estate — The Noellaume family estate around which the Red Rook Bandits set up the Red Rook camp.
- Red Rook Camp — A bandit camp in southeastern Glenumbra, south of Aldcroft.
- Underground Sepulcher — A tomb that serves as a heist location.
- Crosswych Reclaimed: End the rule of the Red Rooks once and for all.
- Disorganized Crime: Clear a path through the Red Rook Camp to safety.
- The End of Extortion: Help the citizens of Crosswych with the Red Rook bandits.
- Farlivere's Gambit: Help Captain Farlivere rescue some kidnapped Breton nobles.
- Fortune in Failure: Deliver a parcel that will help the Covenant combat the Bloodthorns' magic at Lion Guard Redoubt.
- Heist: Underground Sepulcher: Appropriate some treasures hidden away in the Underground Sepulcher.
- Lady Eloise's Lockbox: Recover a noble's jewelry from a bandit leader.
- Legitimate Interests: Help organize resistance to the Red Rook Bandits.
- The Miners' Lament: Help liberate the Crosswych Mines.
- Red Rook Resources: Investigate the Red Rook activity at Noellaume Estate.
- Vines and Villains: Help disrupt a dangerous alliance.