The Blackfeather Court is a feudal court of talking crows that rules over the realm of Crow's Wood. They were hatched by the Crow Mother, and are led by the Duke of Crows. You will be given citizenship of the Blackfeather Court during the quest Decree of the Court, along with a Blackfeather Court Whistle. They are rivals of the Exarchs of Dross, a competing group of crows.
This faction also appears in the Clockwork City, having stolen a Daedric artifact from Sotha Sil. The Court offers daily quests which reward Crow-Touched Clockwork Coffers, which may contain chapters for learning to craft the Ebonshadow style.
- A Son's Promise: Help a son find his missing father.
- Conflict of Interest: Determine the fate of Daedric crow eggs.
- Decree of the Court: Pay a toll of flesh or silver to the Blackfeather Court.
- Glittering Lies: Rescue the Blackfeather Court from a cult.
- Lost in the Gloam: Assist the Blackfeather Court to reclaim a mysterious key.
- A Matter of Leisure: Steal trinkets of leisure for the Blackfeather Court to play with.
- A Matter of Respect: Retrieve cookware and dishes for the Blackfeather Court.
- A Matter of Tributes: Retrieve cosmetics and grooming supplies for the Blackfeather Court.
- Glitter and Gleam: Retrieve ornate trinkets for the Blackfeather Court.
- Nibbles and Bits: Scavenge hides, husks, and carapaces for the Bursar of Tributes.
- Morsels and Pecks: Scavenge items of flesh for the Blackfeather Court.
- For historical information on the Blackfeather Court, see the lore article.