|Level||PC×1.2 (range=20-50)||Class||Orc Warrior|
|Primary Skills||Heavy Armor, One-handed, Archery, Sneak|
In daily life, Urzoga watches the 'public entrance' to Cidhna Mine along with three other guards and will, starting at 8am, stand on the bridge leading to the enclosed chapter of the mine, drinking and eating. At 8pm she will either guard the cell door to the east or sleep in one of the available beds.
She wears a set of steel armor with either cuffed or shin boots and steel Nordic or Imperial gauntlets. She carries a leveled bow with twenty arrows (up to elven quality at level 20) and wields a leveled mace of the best possible quality. She also carries a steel shield, the key to Cidhna Mine and a belted tunic.
If you pay the mine a visit, Urzoga will approach you from the bridge above, shouting:
- "Cidhna Mine's for prisoner scum only. Keep out."
- Keep out? Why?
- "This is a jail, owned by the Silver-Blood family. We use the prisoners to mine for ore. It's the most secure prison in Skyrim. Throw scum in, close the gates. No one gets out. So unless you're here to dig, you don't belong here."
- You don't look like a guard.
- "We're not. The Silver-Bloods pay our wage. Every man here is a trained mercenary."
On subsequent meetings she will say:
- "I'm in charge of the prisoners here."
- "No funny business. I'm watching you."
- "You do something out of line, I'll put you down."
If you are arrested in Markarth, or when the guards frame you for murder at the end of The Forsworn Conspiracy, you will find yourself at the wrong side of the bars inside Cidhna Mine and Urzoga will be the first to greet you:
- "All right, prisoner. Eyes front. You're in Cidhna Mine, now. And we expect you to earn your keep. There's no resting your hide in a cell in this prison. Here, you work. You'll mine ore until you start throwing up silver bars. You got it?"
Three options are available.
|When do I get out?||"You'll pay off your debt to the Reach. Just work and you'll earn your freedom."|
|Got it, ma'am.||"Good."|
|I'm sorry. I'm a little deaf in this ear.||"Don't get smart with me. I'm in charge. You keep it up, I'll have your toes cut off.|
Regardless of your choice, she will call out:
- "All right. Open her up. Now, you. Get down there."
If you manage to speak to her again before she walks off she will simply say:
- "I said get down there. Now."
When the gate shuts behind you, she will leave the cell and get back to work near the entrance.
- During No One Escapes Cidhna Mine, she was supposed to respond differently when you ask about when you will be released; however, the quest stages are set up incorrectly, so the line will never be heard: "You won't. The Jarl has ordered a life sentence for you. Get comfortable in the dark, 'cause you'll never see the sun again."
- This bug is fixed by version 2.0.2 of the Unofficial Skyrim Patch.
- Killing Urzoga will cause you to be stuck in Cidhna Mine when jailed, whether during No One Escapes Cidhna Mine or otherwise.
- This bug is fixed by version 2.0.4 of the Unofficial Skyrim Patch.