- Can pull an object to you from a distance. Add it to your inventory or throw it.
Telekinesis is an adept level Alteration spell that allows the caster to pick up, drop, and throw items from a distance. When the spell wears off, any item that is being manipulated by the effect will fall to the ground. Thieves may find the spell useful for taking items from far away.
- Thrown objects can damage NPCs enough to cause them to become hostile, but it doesn't do enough damage to be applicable in combat.
- Only one item can be controlled at a time, unless you have the dual casting perk for the Alteration skill tree, in which case 3-4 objects may be controlled at once.
- It is possible for you to continually cast Telekinesis even after your magicka has been depleted. This can be utilized to quickly and easily boost the Alteration skill.
- There are no guaranteed tomes for telekinesis in the standard game, although one is added by Dawnguard and another by Dragonborn (see infobox). In the standard game, the best place to obtain it is in Labyrinthian—accessible by doing the quest The Staff of Magnus—in a random drop where it has a 25% chance of appearing.