|Primary Skills||Destruction, Alteration, Restoration, Sneak|
|Perks||Extra Damage 1.5|
|Race Details||Vampire, Undead|
|Essential||Yes. On the Dawnguard side until Kindred Judgment, on the Vampire side until The Bloodstone Chalice.|
|Faction(s)||DLC1VampireCrimeFaction; DLC1VampireFaction; Gets dialogue pointing player to radiant quests|
Stalf wears a set of gray colored vampire armor with a matching pair of boots. He is equipped with a leveled one-handed weapon which can be up to elven quality. He carries random leveled bandit loot, as well as a 25% chance of carrying 1-9 gold.
The Bloodstone ChaliceEdit
After filling the Bloodstone Chalice from the blood spring at Redwater Den, Stalf and another vampire, Salonia Caelia, will enter through the back door, claiming to be sent by one of Lord Harkon's advisors:
- Salonia: "It's really too bad, you know. The little accident you had here, completely unexpected..."
- Stalf: "Yeah, too bad. Lord Harkon's new favorite, dead so soon after joining the family."
- Salonia: "We're just lucky I was here to return the Chalice to Vingalmo, so he could make sure Harkon gets it back."
- Stalf: "Wait, what? That's not what we agreed. We take it back together."
- Salonia: "Idiot. You didn't really think I'd let you walk out of here either, did you? Vingalmo wants you both dead."
- Stalf: "Well that's just fine. Orthjolf told me to finish off anyone who got in the way."
They will become hostile at this point and attack you and each other.