(Click on any item for details)
|Amulet of Talos
Blessing of Talos
Enchanting description: Time between shouts is reduced 20%.
Fortify Shouts is an effect that reduces the cooldown time between shouts. The magnitude of this effect is alternatively expressed either in percentage or in points. An effect with a magnitude of 0.2 point actually causes a 20% reduction in time between shouts. A magnitude of 0.2 reduces the
ShoutRecoveryMult actor value from its base value of 1.0 to 0.8.
The following items use this effect, but none of them can be disenchanted:
- The Blessing of Talos reduces the time between shouts by 20%.
- The dragon priest mask Morokei is supposed to also have this enchantment, but due to a glitch it is never applied. With the Unofficial Skyrim Patch installed this amount is the standard 20% fortification.
- This bug is fixed by version 1.1 of the Unofficial Skyrim Patch.
- a display bug causes the effect text in-game to appear inaccurate in some cases. Whenever an in-game display shows the 0.2 magnitude, it rounds the value, meaning that the text ends up saying that the effect is 0% instead of 20%.
- This bug is fixed by version 1.6.318 of the Official Skyrim Special Edition Patch.