|This article could benefit from an image of:
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
|Once a day, take on the mighty aspect of a dragon, delivering colossal blows, with an armored hide, and more powerful shouts.|
|Mul||+25 Armor rating, and power attacks do 25% more damage||5||xx01df91|
|Mul Qah||+100 Armor rating (total), Ancient Dragonborn summoned if health below 50%, +25% fire and frost resistance||5||xx01df96|
|Mul Qah Diiv||Shout recharge time reduced by 20%||5||xx01df99|
Dragon Aspect is a shout that improves your power attack damage, resistance to damage, and shout recharge time. When used, dragon-like traits will be physically applied to the one shouting in the form of a spectral armor. The first word makes this effect appear on only the arms, but is extended to the chest with the second word, and the head with the third word. All effects have a duration of 300 seconds. The effects will still remain active if you transform into a Vampire Lord or werewolf, which can give both forms numerous, and otherwise unobtainable, benefits. If you have at least two words of the shout, an Ancient Dragonborn is summoned to fight alongside you when your health drops below 50%. This shout is unique in that it can only be used once per day.
One achievement is unlocked when you learn all three words of this shout:
Word Wall TranslationsEdit
|Mul||P4 WERID MOROK2 M71K
ZOK SUL9K1R DO P4
SON1K WEN MUL BOL1V
N1L F4LU1N DO JUL
|All praise glorious Miraak
Most power(ful) servant of all
Dragon Priests, whose strength (was) granted
by (the) gardener of mankind
|Pah WERID MOROKei MiraaK
ZOK SULeyKaaR DO Pah
SONaaK WEN MUL BOLaaV
NaaL FahLUaaN DO JUL
|Qah||HET ONT KR3ST M71K WO 4T3R
OK S4VOT OL Q4 SP1N N1L
D9RA F4 OK UNSL1D MIDUN
|Here once stood Miraak who wore
His faith as armor, shield(ed) by
Daedra for his eternal loyalty
|HET ONT KRiiST MiraaK WO ahTiiR
OK SahVOT OL Qah SPaaN NaaL
DeyRA Fah OK UNSLaaD MIDUN
|Diiv||QETHSEGOL V4RUKIV LOT M71K
SON1K DO LOT ONIK1N 1R
DO F1L D3V 4RK HOKORON DO JUL
|(This) stone commemorates great Miraak:
Dragon Priest of great wisdom, servant
of the wyrm, and enemy of mankind
|QETHSEGOL VahRUKIV LOT MiraaK
SONaaK DO LOT ONIKaaN aaR
DO FaaL DiiV ahRK HOKORON DO JUL
- Not mentioned in the description for the third tier shout is that several shouts have their magnitudes and/or durations amplified. In general, shouts with point values (i.e. Frost Breath) are enhanced by 25%, while shouts with duration are enhanced by 50%. The one exception to this rule is Ice Form, which is increased in duration by 25%.
- It is impossible to do enchanting when Dragon Aspect is active. If you attempt to enchant something, you receive the message, "Insufficient charge for enchantment".
- If you use this shout against Miraak at the summit of Apocrypha, he might say: "So, you use my own Shout against me. You learn quickly."
- The word walls in Apocrypha and Raven Rock Mine may show two inscriptions on top of each other.
- Sometimes if you are in a hold and you fall below 50% health with this shout still active, it will cause the Ancient Dragonborn to attack everyone in the hold.
- In rare cases, activating Dragon Aspect then immediately activating the Vampire Lord power can make the visual effect of Dragon Aspect permanent.
- In rare cases, activating Dragon Aspect can cause the sound effect to loop after the ability's timer runs out. To fix this reload the save prior to the effect ending.