|Dwarven Armored Mudcrab (RefID: FExxx801)|
|Primary Skills||Sneak, Archery, Block, One-handed|
|Faction(s)||BanditFriendFaction; Blood-Kin of the Orcs; Faction that is friends with all Creatures; Friends with PredatorFaction; PetFramework_PetFaction; PetFramework_PetFollowingFaction|
The Dwarven Armored Mudcrab is a pet that can be purchased from Calcelmo in Understone Keep. He originally found it while excavating the ruins of Nchuand-Zel. Its initial location is Calcelmo's laboratory in Understone Keep.
The crab is essential, and will not engage in combat. Its main function is to carry items, and it has a carry weight of 20 and it will follow you even if you already have another pet following you. You can instruct it to wait at a city, wait at its current location, wait at your house, or to carry items. It can also be summoned using a teleportation spell. The mudcrab cannot be detected by Detect Dead or Detect Life.
- My Pet Mudcrab: Buy a Dwarven Mudcrab.
- The mudcrab will only ever speak in ellipses.
- The mudcrab can be told to wait at any of your houses, including Hearthfire homes.
- While idle, the mudcrab will regularly burrow into the ground, even when indoors.
- The Dwarven Armored Mudcrab model is based on a satirical "Crab Armor DLC" advertisement from PC Gamer in 2011, poking fun at the Horse Armor Pack for Oblivion.