|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
Tyermaillin is an Altmer healer who has a house in Balmora. He is a member of the Blades, one of the trainers that Caius Cosades will recommend to you, and if you are also a member, he will sell you ingredients, potions, and spells, as well as provide medium training in Enchant, Mysticism, and Restoration, and also has a free bed to sleep in if you need it. If you ask him about "Blades Trainers", he will give you a free journeyman's alembic. He is otherwise not related to any quests, and only provides a little unique information regarding the Blades business. He lives below Rithleen, a fellow Blade member.
Aside from his natural weaknesses to fire, frost, shock and magicka, his natural bonus to magicka, and resistance to disease he knows the following spells: Calm Creature, Crushing Burden, Dispel, Fifth Barrier, Fourth Barrier, Great Burden of Sin, Heavy Burden, Seryn's Blessing, Sixth Barrier, Sotha's Mirror, Spell Absorption, Strong Feather, Tinur's Hoptoad, Ulms's Juicedaw's Feather, and Vivec's Feast.
- [Journeyman's Alembic has been added to your inventory.] Blades Trainers:
- "Basic skill training is cheap. We give you discounts for higher rank in the Blades, and we keep our prices low. But advanced training is never cheap, even from us. Look. To get you started, here's my old alembic. Maybe you can get a few gold for it, or use it yourself."
- latest rumors:
- "I'm just support here. I don't pay much attention to what's going on."
- While Tyermaillin is listed as selling Magic Items, there are no Magic Items of the types that he sells, so this distinction is fairly meaningless.
- A bug with the map does not show his house as it is under Rithleen's House.
Tyermaillin teaches the following spells:
|Crushing Burden Touch||30||Burden 60 pts for 10s on Touch|
|Fifth Barrier||150||Shield 50 pts for 30s on Self|
|Fourth Barrier||120||Shield 40 pts for 30s on Self|
|Great Burden of Sin *||30||Burden 40 pts for 10s on Target|
|Heavy Burden *||30||Burden 40 pts for 10s on Target|
|Sixth Barrier||180||Shield 60 pts for 30s on Self|
|Strong Feather *||25||Feather 50 pts for 10s on Self|
|Tinur's Hoptoad||30||Jump 20 pts for 10s on Self|
|Ulms's Juicedaw's Feather *||25||Feather 50 pts for 10s on Self|
|Calm Creature||23||Calm Creature 30 pts for 10s on Target|
|Dispel||25||Dispel 100 pts on Self|
|Sotha's Mirror||25||Reflect 10 pts for 5s on Self|
|Spell Absorption *||25||Spell Absorption 10 pts for 5s on Self|
|Vivec's Feast *||25||Spell Absorption 10 pts for 5s on Self|
|Seryn's Blessing||20||Resist Common Disease 20 pts for 10s on Self|
* Tyermaillin sells three pairs of spells identical in all but name, making the second versions almost completely redundant.
- Negative numbers indicate restocking items.
- Items in bold are Leveled Lists. Click on them to learn more about what they may contain.