|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Training||Long Blade (58)
Medium Armor (50)
Rithleen is a Redguard warrior who lives in Balmora. She is one of the Blades trainers that Caius Cosades will recommend to you, and if you ask her about it, she will give you a free steel cuirass and helm, which you can either use or sell for funds. She lives above Tyermaillin, a fellow Blades member.
She wears a bonemold cuirass with matching greaves, pauldrons, and boots. She wields an iron broadsword. Like all Redguards, she has a natural resistance to poison and disease, and can boost her health, strength, agility and endurance for a short period of time; otherwise she knows no spells.
(All dialogue is only available if you are a member of the Blades)
- "Welcome, %PCRank %PCName. Rithleen is my name, Warrior is my trade. I'd be happy to share a little advice or Morrowind lore with a fellow Blade. Or maybe you'd like to catch up on the latest rumors?"
- "Hello again, %PCRank %PCName. Is this about my trade. Or are you here for a little advice? Or Morrowind lore? Or the latest rumors?"
- "I'm a Blade, too, and I report to Caius, like you. You're welcome to use my bed to rest, but leave my other stuff alone, please."
- "Yes, we heard Caius had been recalled. He said we'd still be forwarding our reports to him. I think he thought what you're doing is important -- whatever it is -- he didn't tell us -- and we weren't supposed to bother you." (after starting Mehra Milo and the Lost Prophecies)
- Blades Trainers:
- [PC Level ≤ 5 - one steel cuirass and helm are added to your inventory] "Yes. We aren't trying to make a profit off our fellow Blades, and as you rise in rank, your discount increases. Still, we have to live, and training isn't cheap. Well... basic skill training -- if you don't know very much -- can be pretty cheap. But advanced skill training -- for example, in your major specialties, that can get expensive. Here. I don't use this cuirass and helm any more. Maybe you can get a few drakes for it, and put them in your personal training fund."
- "Yes, I offer training, but only to Blades." (after being given the items or if PC Level > 5)
- latest rumors:
- "I'm just a courier. Delivery boy. Follow orders and get paid. I don't know nothing. And I'm perfectly happy that way."