|This page is currently being redesigned for the Lore Places Project (LPP).
The page may need work to meet the standards outlined on the project page.
During the period of Yokudan invasions of Tamriel in the First Era known as the Tavan Wave, Prince Hubalajad became the first to attempt to settle Hew's Bane (then known as Khefrem's Boot), seeing strategic value in its naturally protected harbor. There, he established a small settlement. Originally little more than a soldier's camp, it would eventually grow into the walled city of Abah's Landing.
By the mid-Second Era, royal power in Abah's Landing had been entirely supplanted by a group of criminal cartels known collectively as the "Merchant Lords". The hinterlands of Hew's Bane were populated primarily by smuggler crews and Maormer pirates, with whom the Lords actively did business. The city-state of Abah's Landing thus developed a deep rivalry with the kingdom of Taneth to the north, whose traders usually bore the brunt of this thievery they harbored.
- Abah's Landing in ESO
- In Defense of Prince Hubalajad — Lady Cinnabar of Taneth
- Hew's Bane loading screen in ESO
- MagnificaFalorah's dialogue in ESO
- Abah's Landing Merchant Lords, V. 1 — Tamonir, Master of Secrets for the Queen of Taneth
- Thieves Guild storyline in ESO
- Zeira's dialogue in ESO
- The Vault of Moawita quest in ESO
- Thieves Guild in Arena