|This page or section is incomplete. You can help by adding to it.
needs level descriptions
For more information, see the help files, the style guide, and this article's .
Battlespire features three multiplayer modes: Deathmatch, Cooperative, and Team vs. Team. Each map from single player mode is available for any of these three modes, with a total of ten additional maps available for various games.
The multiplayer feature relies on software which is no longer supported; for details on how to emulate the content, see this guide.
- Deathmatch level 1
- Deathmatch level 2
- Deathmatch level 3
- Deathmatch level 4
- Deathmatch level 5
- Deathmatch level 6
- Deathmatch level 7
Note: these maps are also available for Deathmatch and Team vs. Team play
- The Weir Gate - "Find FIVE COGS and put them in the MACHINE, and close ALL ANCHORS then the gate will open."
- Caitiff (including the second part) - "Find FOUR VOIDGUIDES and put them in the MACHINE, then the gate well open."
- The Soul Cairn - "Find THREE RODS and put them on top of the MAUSOLEUM, then leave the level via the teleport door."
- Shade Perilous - "Switch on FOUR LEVERS. then leave via the teleport platform."
- The Chimera of Desolation - "Find the SIX GATE KEYS, then exit through the temple teleporter."
- Havok Wellhead - "Find THREE GATE KEYS, and then leave through the teleport platform."
- Mehrunes Dagon (Dagon's Hunting Lodge) - "You'll never finish this level, HAHAHAHAHA!"