|Location||Cidhna Mine, then Druadach Redoubt|
|Primary Skills||Destruction, One-handed, Block, Illusion|
|Perks||MS02IncreaseDamage; Reduce Damage|
|Faction(s)||CrimeFactionCidhnaMine; DruadachRedoubtFaction; TownCidhnaMinePrisonerFaction|
He is the first prisoner that you can talk to when you arrive. He will greet you with:
- "What are you in for, new blood?"
You can choose between three possible replies, the second of which is based on your current bounty:
|Your Dialogue||Uraccen's Reply|
|1||Nothing. I'm innocent.||"Innocent? So was I, for the first one. The other murders were all me, though."|
|2||Theft. (no bounty)||"Petty thieving, huh? Just like poor Grisvar. Hopefully you'll learn your lesson faster than he has."|
|Assault. (bounty = 1-999)||"Violent one, huh? Best keep that to yourself, new blood. Others find out, they'll consider that a challenge."|
|Murder. (bounty = 1000+)|
|3||Killing a guy who asked too many questions.|
Regardless of your response, he will then go on with:
- "My advice? Serve your time at the pickaxe and get out. You don't want to end up getting a shiv in the guts over a bottle of Skooma."
- A shiv?
- "Small blade. Easy to hide. I mean, sure, you could just swing a pickaxe into someone's face, but people tend to see that coming. Got a problem with a prisoner? Get a shiv. Hear Grisvar has a spare, if you could get him to part with it."
- Where are the guards?
- "They come in here once a week to clean out the bodies, grab any ore we've mined, and beat down the troublemakers. That's the only time when we get food, too. And if there's not enough ore mined up, we don't get any."
- What are you in for?
- "A Nord nobleman I served was stabbed in the night. Wasn't me, but I knew I'd be blamed. So I ran. Joined the Forsworn. Started killing. Got caught. Now I'm here."
- Why'd you join the Forsworn?
- "Because life was better under the old ways. No Nords and their laws. One day, the Forsworn will paint the walls of Markarth in their blood." (If you're not a Nord)
- "Because life was better under the old ways. No Nords and their laws. One day, the Forsworn will paint the walls of Markarth in your kinsmen's blood. Best you not be there on that day, Nord." (If you are a Nord)
After this his greetings can be:
- "I left behind my daughter Uaile when I was taken."
- "How old is my daughter now, I wonder? In prison, you lose track of time."
- "I'm just another Forsworn sent to rot here in this mine."
No One Escapes Cidhna MineEdit
- Where's Madanach?
- "If you're asking, that means you're the new lifer. Tough luck, friend. Those guards sold you out but good. No one talks to Madanach, I'm afraid. Not without getting past Borkul the Beast... And you don't want to talk to Borkul the Beast."
- Borkul the Beast?
- "Madanach's guard. Big, even for an Orc. Heard he ripped a man's arm off and beat him to death with it. He's old-fashioned like that."
If you decided to escape with Madanach, Uraccen cannot be talked to and will only say:
- "No turning back now."