(Click on any item for details)
Alchemy description: Causes <mag> points of concentrated poison damage.
This effect is a variant of Damage Health. It causes a flat total reduction of <mag> points of target's maximum Health points instantaneously.
As with the other two Damage Health variants, it is only available from poisons.
The following alchemy ingredients can be used to create a poison of Ravage Health:
- The effects of Ravage Health can be reversed by altars and Cure Poison potions.
- The Ravage Health effect is especially effective when utilized against Trolls, as it decreases their Maximum Health, which they cannot then regenerate.
- Additionally, Ravage Health poisons are good choice against opponents with Restoration magic, since there is no Cure Poison spell, they usually don't carry Cure Poison potions, and there is no spell to simply heal the lost maximum health.
- Ravage Health is extremely potent on higher difficulties, because it is not technically damage, and therefore is not affected by the damage multiplier. On Legendary difficulty, it is four times more effective than it appears to be.
- Because Ravage Health has a relatively short duration, it is best used for finishing a fight. If used at the start of a fight, it will typically wear off before the target is dead. However, it can stack multiple times if applied quickly enough.