Imperial City; Elven Gardens District
108669 (Imperial City)
140976 (Unfinished Dolmen)
|Daedra Hearts, Key Fragments, Tel Var Stones|
Skills and AbilitiesEdit
- Quick Strike
- A basic melee attack that does moderate physical damage.
- Veiled Strike
- The enemy cloaks and prepares to slash the player. This attack does moderate physical damage and will stun the player briefly. This attack can be blocked to set the enemy off balance.
- Teleport Strike
- The enemy teleports and stabs the player. This attack does moderate physical damage and stuns the player briefly.
- Roll Dodge
- The enemy can roll dodge to avoid attacks.
- Blood Craze
- The enemy slashes at you twice, doing moderate physical damage over time to the player. This attack also heals the enemy over time.
- The enemy stuns the player for short time. Taking damage from any source will break the stun, although the player may choose to break free from it instead. After the stun ends, this spell also does moderate magical damage over time to the player. This spell can be interrupted. Blocking will prevent the stun.
- Roll Dodge
- The enemy can perform a roll dodge to avoid incoming damage.
- The enemy spins around, doing moderate physical damage to all players as indicated by a red circle. Blocking will reduce the damage taken.
- The enemy strikes at the player's back for moderate physical damage. This attack can only be performed if the enemy is behind the player, and thus Voidstalkers will often leap to get behind the player. Ensure your character is facing the enemy at all times to prevent this.
- Soul Tether
- The enemy jumps and casts a rune on the ground. Any players caught in the AoE attack will take moderate magic damage and be stunned for 4 seconds and healing the Voidstalker for any damage done.
At the Unfinished Dolmen, Xivkyn Voidstalkers can be heard speaking. During the first wave of Daedra:
- "Who dares summon me?"