- A trading crossroads on the border of Cyrodiil, control of the town of Riverhold has gone back and forth between Anequina and the West Weald for centuries. Culturally, however, the town has always been Khajiit.
|High Savannah, Northern Elsweyr|
|Northern part of Northern Elsweyr|
- Riverhold Objective: Help Mizzik solve his investigation.
- A Rage of Dragons: Help Elsweyr's first line of defense against the Dragon threat.
- The Usurper Queen: Accompany Abnur Tharn to Rimmen for a meeting with the city's tyrannical ruler.
- The Battle for Riverhold: Defend Riverhold from Euraxia's attack forces.
- Cross-cultural Confusion: Help a Nord Diplomat improve relations with the Khajiit of Elsweyr.
- Ruddy Fang Retrieval: Return some precious keepsakes to a grieving woman.
- The Song of Kingdoms: Help restore an exhibit stolen from the Riverhold museum.
- The Singing Crystal: Retrieve a crystal from a smuggler's den to complete the Rithana-Di-Renada.
Shops and ServicesEdit
†Appears during related quest in this location
‡Location after respective quest is completed
The Riverhold Wayshrine is located outside southeast of the town.