|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Location||The Rat In the Pot|
|Faction(s)||Thieves Guild (Wet Ear)|
Tongue-Toad is an Argonian savant and a member of the Thieves Guild at The Rat in the Pot in Ald'ruhn. For some reason, Lorbumol gro-Aglakh at the Vivec Fighters Guild wants him silenced, but you can convince him to flee instead and Lorbumol will be none the wiser. Tongue-Toad will also donate 1 or 5 coins (depending on Disposition) to the Imperial Cult for Buckmoth Alms. He is one of the people you can talk to if you have a price on your head and would like it removed. He is also a medium trainer in Athletics and a minor trainer in Alchemy and Unarmored.
Tongue-Toad wears an extravagant shirt, an expensive belt with a matching ring, and a pair of common pants. He carries a steel jinksword along with up to 30 gold. Like all Argonians, he is immune to poison, has a resistance to disease, and can breathe underwater; otherwise he knows no spells.
- Silence Tongue-Toad: Silence an Argonian in Ald'ruhn for a reward.
- "Yes. I'm Tongue-Toad."
- "Yes. That's me. Who asks?"
- "What? The Fighters Guild sent you to kill me?"
- "Yes, I will leave soon."
- kill me:
- "What? Why would they want me dead?"
- "The Fighters Guild licks the boots of the Camonna Tong. You wouldn't kill a brother thief, would you? Would you let me leave town and tell the Fighters Guild that I fled?" (if player is a member of the Thieves Guild)
- "What if I were to leave town? Would you let me go and report that I have fled?"
- Let him leave town
- "Thank you, %PCName. I will leave soon. May Stendarr watch over you."
- Just kill him
- "What are you doing?!"
- Let him leave town
- "Don't worry about me, soft-skin. Report back to the Fighters Guild. If I have to, I'll just *swim* to the mainland." (if player isn't Argonian)
- "Don't worry about me, %PCName. Just report back to the Fighter's Guild. If I must, I'll *swim* back to our home. I have friends in the Twin Lamps who can help." (if player is Argonian)
|Guide to Ald'ruhn||1|