|This quest page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
- Speak to Lorbumol gro-Aglakh at the Guild of Fighters in Vivec for your orders.
- Travel to Ald'ruhn to silence Tongue-Toad in The Rat In the Pot.
- Either kill him, or let him go and report that he fled.
- Return to Lorbumol to complete the quest.
Lorbumol gro-Aglakh in the Vivec Guild of Fighters asks you to silence the Argonian Tongue-Toad in The Rat In the Pot in Ald'ruhn for 500 septims.
When you approach Tongue-Toad and talk to him, he seems surprised that anyone would want him dead. He also suggests that you let him go and report that he fled. The only other option is to kill him.
Return to Lorbumol for your 500 gold reward.
- If you ask Percius Mercius in the Ald'ruhn Guild of Fighters about Tongue-Toad, he will say: "What is Tongue-Toad's crime? I don't know that it's right to kill him. Maybe you could convince him to leave instead."
- If you are in the Thieves Guild, and you kill Tongue-Toad, you will be thrown out for killing a fellow member.
- If you convince Tongue-Toad to leave town, Lorbumol's disposition increases by five; if you killed him, it increases by 15.
The following Quest_ID and Index codes can be used with the
Journal Console command to manually update the quest to a certain point.
|Silence Tongue-Toad (FG_TongueToad)
||Lorbumol gro-Aglakh told me to silence Tongue-Toad at the Rat in the Pot in Ald'ruhn.
||Percius Mercius suggested that I convince Tongue-Toad to leave town.
||I convinced Tongue-Toad to leave town.
||I told Lorbumol gro-Aglakh that Tongue-Toad won't be causing our client any more trouble.