|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Nalvilie Saren (nalvilie saren)|
|House||St. Olms Canal South-One|
Nalvilie Saren is a Dark Elf clothier who lives in the St. Olms Canton of Vivec. She has a selection of low-quality clothing for sale. She once had a relationship with Hlaren Ramoran of House Redoran, but has long since called it off, though he may still have feelings for her.
If you look hard enough you can find some clues to why she was disgraced. According to Eno Hlaalu, she was "much blown upon" as the Ashlanders call it, and he says he took advantage of her "favors" when he was young as well. Other male Dunmer have the following things to say about her; Elms Llervu: "I see her now and then, but we are not close like we used to be, before I realized what her game was." Nalis Gals: "I am glad my brother warned me about her before she could test her favors on me." Athyn Sarethi: "I already had a daughter her age when she was in the arms of more men than was proper."
- Nalvilie Saren: Find a lost love for Hlaren Ramoran.
- Shirt and Vest for Harvest's End: Collect a red shirt and black vest for the Harvest's End festival.
Nalvilie Saren (Quest)Edit
During this quest, Hlaren Ramoran wants you to seek out Nalvilie Saren on his behalf. As quickly becomes clear, Nalvilie does not at all wish to see Hlaren again:
- "What? You say that Hlaren Ramoran wants to meet with me? Even if it would disgrace him? No, even now that I will not do. I never liked the way he kept hanging around like a lost scrib. Tell him once more that my answer is still no."
Since there are no relevant topics that you may discuss with Nalvilie Saren, there is no way to try and change her mind on this matter. This becomes quite clear if you try to speak with her again before delivering the news to Hlaren Ramoran, as she will greet you with the following words:
- "I do not care what Hlaren Ramoran might have to say. I will not see him. That is final."
Shirt and Vest for Harvest's EndEdit
Since Nalvilie Saren is a clothier, you may wonder whether she can supply you with the particular garment that you are asked to obtain for this quest. While she does not sell that specific style of clothes herself, she does tell you about a clothier who does:
- Negative numbers indicate restocking items.
- Items in italics are equipped, and can be purchased if you sell her something better first. (If there is more than one, you may be able to purchase the others.)
- Items in bold are Leveled Lists. Click on them to learn more about what they may contain.
|Common Left Glove||2|
|Common Right Glove||2|