|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Listien Bierles (listien bierles)|
|Home Town||Maar Gan|
|Faction(s)||Mages Guild (Apprentice)|
Listien Bierles is a Breton sorcerer apprenticed to Huleen in Maar Gan. It seems as though his aspirations have got the better of him, though; he has managed to summon a scamp, but cannot control it. Edwinna Elbert at the Ald'ruhn Mages Guild asks you to investigate the resulting disturbance and report your findings to her. Apart from his unplayable underwear, he is wearing nothing. He is carrying nothing.
- "Please, whoever you are, kill the Scamp before it causes any more trouble."
- "Is the Scamp really gone? Thank you, whoever you are. This is all my fault."
- "I'm just glad it's over."
- all my fault: "I wanted to be a real Sorcerer, not just Huleen's apprentice for the rest of my life. I wanted to prove I could summon a scamp... Then Huleen would have to take me seriously. I'm just glad it's all over now. Thanks for killing the scamp, %PCName."
- "Kill it! Kill the scamp before it causes any more trouble!"
- "At first he did everything I told him, but he tricked me! He wasn't really under my control. Then he started tearing the place up, and he took all my clothes, and I locked myself in this closet, and it's been just horrible. I don't want to be a Sorcerer anymore. I won't ever summon another Daedra as long as I live."
- Items and containers in Huleen's Hut are tagged as belonging to Huleeya, an unrelated NPC.