|Banor Seran (banor seran)|
|Rents Bed||10 gold|
|Faction(s)||Camonna Tong (Tough)|
Banor Seran, a Dark Elf publican, is a Tough for the Camonna Tong. He is the publican at the Council Club in Balmora, and thus sells food, drinks, and beds (10 gold) to all visitors. He will donate one bottle of Cyrodiilic Brandy for the Fundraising Dinner, but only if you raise his Disposition to 90 or higher, which is not easy to do, since the Camonna Tong is more than usually unfriendly towards outlanders. Banor is also the only person at the Council Club that Larrius Varro does not want killed. Though he won't mind too terribly if you do.
He wears a common shirt, pants, shoes, and amulet. He carries an iron warhammer along with another pair of common shoes. Aside from his natural resistance to fire and the sanctuary provided by his ancestors, he knows no spells.
- Brandy for the Fundraising Dinner: Find and persuade some tavern owners to donate this expensive brandy.
- [Disposition ≥ 40.] "Good day. I'm Banor Seran, publican of the Council Club here in Balmora. We rent beds, and I have a limited selection of goods for barter. If you're new here, I can also tell you where to look for other services, or a specific place nearby. If you're looking for someone in particular, I may be able to help."
- [Disposition +2. 10 Gold has been removed from your inventory.] "Very good. Go down the stairs. The room on the right is yours. I'd avoid the left room, the man there wishes to be undisturbed.."
Brandy for the Fundraising DinnerEdit
Obviously not being a huge fan of the Imperial Cult, Banor Seran only gives you a bottle of Cyrodiilic Brandy if his disposition is very high:
- donate Cyrodilic brandy
- [Disposition < 70.] "Five bottles of Cyrodilic brandy [sic]? For the Imperial cult? Do I look like an Imperial stooge to you? Get out of here."
- [70 ≤ Disposition < 90.] "You seem a decent sort. If stupid. Let me make myself clear. No brandy for the Imperial cult, imported or otherwise. Do you understand me?"
- [Disposition ≥ 90. 1 Cyrodilic brandy has been added to your inventory. Banor Seran's disposition is set to 20.] "Against my will, I'm impressed by your lack of courtesy and good sense. Here. This is a bottle of Cyrodilic brandy [sic]. A small price to be rid of you. Now, go away. And stay away." Goodbye.
If you ask him for more brandy after he has given you one bottle, he reacts as follows:
- donate Cyrodilic brandy
- [Disposition is set to 20.] "You're being tiresome. Go away." Goodbye.
- Negative numbers indicate restocking items.
- Items in bold are Leveled Lists. Click on them to learn more about what they may contain.
- Banor Seran is a part of the Seran family, which has their own ancestral tomb.
- Despite the Camonna Tong's hatred of outlander things, his shirt is one explicitly identified as being a western style