|To meet our site's higher standard of quality, this article or section may require cleanup. The user who placed this here had the following concern:
Needs proper referencing, organizing, and general updating
To leave a message about the cleanup for this article, please add it to this article's .
The Temple Saints are the most honored ancestors of the Dunmer, canonized by the Tribunal Temple for deeds they performed during their lifetime. They are celebrated as models of virtue and piety, often invoked for aid and protection. After the fall of the Tribunal, the three Tribunes were re-appointed as saints by the New Temple.
The greater saints of the Temple, listed with their proper spheres, are:
- Saint Almalexia the Warden – Healers, Teachers
- Saint Sotha Sil the Magus – Artificers, Wizards
- Saint Vivec the Poet – Artists, Rogues
- Saint Nerevar the Captain – Warriors, Statesmen, Redoran
- Saint Veloth the Pilgrim – Outcasts, Seekers, Hlaalu
The lesser saints of the Temple, listed with their proper spheres, are:
- Saint Rilms the Barefooted – Pilgrims, Beggars
- Saint Aralor the Penitent – Tanners and Miners
- Saint Seryn the Merciful – Brewers, Bakers, Distillers
- Saint Felms the Bold – Butchers, Fishmongers
- Saint Roris the Martyr – Furnishers and Caravaners
- Saint Olms the Just – Sailors, Chandlers, Clerks, Indoril
- Saint Delyn the Wise – Potters, Glassmakers
- Saint Meris the Peacemaker – Farmers, Laborers
- Saint Llothis the Pious – Tailors, Dyers, Dres
- Saint Vorys the Immolant – Telvanni[UOL 1]
- Saint Jiub the Eradicator of the Winged Menace
In death, the souls of Olms, Felms, and Llothis were captured by Sotha Sil in black soul gems and brought to his Clockwork City, where they were bound to mechanical fabricant bodies in an attempt to grant them immortality. Known as the Clockwork Saints, these creations were eventually driven mad by their mechanical existence.
- Lives of the Saints — Tribunal Temple
- The Reclamations — Thara of Rihad
- Generic dialogue about greater saints in Morrowind
- The Living Gods — Durillis the Theologian
- Mottos of the Dunmeri Great Houses — Vilyn Girith
- Nerevar at Red Mountain — the Tribunal Temple
- Saint Nerevar
- Saint Jiub's Opus — Jiub
- Asylum Sanctorium in ESO
Note: The following references are considered to be unofficial sources. They are included to round off this article and may not be authoritative or conclusive.