|Sahloknir (RefID: 00032D9F)
|Location||East of Kynesgrove|
|Primary Skills||Archery, Block, One-handed, Sneak|
|Faction(s)||Creature Faction; Dragon Faction|
Sah Lok Nir translates to "Phantom Sky Hunt".
When you fight him during the quest A Blade in the Dark he will use the following lines in combat:
- "I am Sahloknir! Hear my Voice and despair!"
- " "
- "Your Voice is strong … for a mortal."
- " , your Voice is no match for mine!"
- "My lord Alduin requires your death. I am glad to oblige him."
- "My Voice has been silent for too long!"
- "I see that mortals have become arrogant while I slept."
- "It's to be a real fight, then. Good!" (if health is low)
- "Hiding will not save you!" (if you are trying to hide)
If spoken to, he uses the same line of dialogue as other named dragons who have yet to be resurrected from a burial mound by Alduin: "Speak, if you have aught to say worth the listening."