Spell Knight Armor
|Released||March 14, 2019|
|Size||85.4 MB (PC) / (?) (Xbox One) / (?) (PS4)|
|Other||Also available on Xbox One and PS4|
|Patch||Special Edition Version 22.214.171.124.8|
Spell Knight Armor is a Creation that adds three variants of Spell Knight Armor, the attire of the Bretonic knightly order, the Order of the Crypt. The Creation was primarily made by ElleH, while the quest was created by Kris Takahashi.
- Creation Club
- Adorn the armor of the Spell Knight, the Keepers of the Crypt of Hearts, renowned throughout High Rock for their bravery and valor. Learn the story of the Spell Knight whose heart was stolen by a witch and obtain the armor that was their standard. The Spell Knight Armor comes in three variants, including iron, steel, and ebony! Creation by ElleH. Quest by Kris Takahashi (Quest "Crypt of the Heart" starts by reading Crypt of the Heart - Draft at the Silver-Blood Inn in Markarth.)
- Sneak Peek - Mar 2019
- Adorning the armor of the Spell Knight, the Keepers of the Crypt of Hearts were knights renowned throughout High Rock for their bravery and valor. Yet when the heart of a knight was stolen by a witch, they vowed to guard not just the crypt in Shornhelm, but the hearts of all men. Learn the story of the Spell Knight and obtain the armor that was their standard. The Spell Knight Armor comes in three variants, including iron, steel, and ebony!
- Two enchanted sets of Ebony Spell Knight Armor
- This Creation was originally announced as Spellsword Armor.
- This Creation features the Beldama Wyrd as antagonists. Though the coven were once known for worshipping Jephre, they have seemingly taken to traditions associated with Hircine.
- The Corrupted Human Heart and Simon Rodayne's Heart appear in the Ingredients category of your inventory but cannot be used in creating any potions at an alchemy table