Shivering:Palace of Sheogorath< Shivering Isles: Places: Buildings(Redirected from Shivering:Sheogorath's Palace)
|Console Location Code(s)|
|New Sheoth, New Sheoth Palace|
The palace serves as a hub during the main quest, with most quests being started and finished here, as this is the primary location of Lord Sheogorath. The palace consists of an oval-shaped throne room with an extremely high ceiling which is divided equally between Mania and Dementia, as can be seen from the two-color carpet, the different types of flames in the braziers and the tapestries adorning the opposite walls.
Sheogorath's throne is found at the eastern end of the room, just in front of a huge root laden with mushrooms, which in turn holds the Font of Madness, a magical fountain from which the madness of the whole Isles stems. All across the room are small stone pedestals placed in alcoves: upon complete of each quest of the main story line, a small souvenir will be placed on one in your honor. Although this is the court of the Madgod, there is nothing of real value, and the chamber effectively acts as a nexus to various parts of the palace. From here doors lead to the House of Mania, the House of Dementia, the palace grounds and The Fountainhead (only during the quest The Roots of Madness).
Quests starting hereEdit
- A Better Mousetrap: Activate the Resonator of Judgment.
- Understanding Madness: Meet the Duke of Mania and the Duchess of Dementia and join their courts.
- Addiction: Return the Chalice of Reversal to Thadon, the Duke of Mania.
- The Lady of Paranoia: Investigate who wants Lady Syl, the Duchess of Dementia, assassinated.
- The Cold Flame of Agnon: Choose sides in the battle at Cylarne to relight the hope of New Sheoth.
- Rebuilding the Gatekeeper: Find all of the parts of the Gatekeeper and rebuild it.
- The Helpless Army: Save the Mazken/Aureal from the Knights of Order.
- Symbols of Office: Procure the two items needed to craft the Staff of Sheogorath.
- The Roots of Madness: Cleanse the Pools of Madness.
- The End of Order: Fight the last battle against the forces of order and Jyggalag.
- The Prince of Madness: End the Greymarch; get your rewards.