- Talk to Loremaster Celarus in the main hall of Ceporah Tower on Artaeum.
- Talk to Josajeh and take the Psijic Map of Summerset.
- Go to Wasten Coraldale and look for the Augur of the Obscure.
- Talk to The Augur of the Obscure and inspect the Psijic Map of Summerset.
- The map with red crosses on it will lead you to the time breaches to seal them. The map remains in your inventory, under Quest category.
- Travel back to Artaeum and talk to Loremaster Celarus.
- Talk to Josajeh to be initiated.
The following table lists the locations of the breaches, and the quotes from the Augur of the Obscure when you get near.
|Halfway between the Augury Basin and Keelsplitter's Nest||You know coral's just weird sac-animal bones, right? So this is a bit like a cemetery, I guess. Ugh ... you do not want to know what their ghosts look like! Old cheese—I'll leave it at that.|
|Northwest of Abyssal Geyser Rellenthil||Oh, you're going to love this one. I'm seeing a tiny island, surrounded by ... it's either water or cats. Difficult to say. Let's hope it's the cats, eh?|
|In a ruined structure west of Alinor, halfway between Welenkin Cove and Abyssal Geyser Welenkin||Hmm. Breach nearby. I don't know why you're so intent on sealing them. Linear time is so overrated. Just imagine, you could die before you were even born! Wait ... that's horrifying isn't it? I'm sorry. Never mind.|
|Inside the Direnni Acropolis||Ooh, a spooky clifftop estate. What a fine place for a breach. All sorts of ghastly things happened here, I can tell you that. I'd shudder if I had shoulders. I'm kidding of course—mortal fear is hilarious.|
|Below the waterfall west of Shimmerene||Ah, there's a breach here. City's a bit gaudy, eh? At least by mortal standards. Where I come from, this would be little more than a privy. I'm kidding, of course. No one pees where I come from.|
|In the ruins north of the lake by Archon's Grove||More ruins. Hmm. You know, every stone tells a story. I mean that literally, by the way. That wall over there won't shut up about how much it hates rain. Let's find this breach and get out of here, eh?|
|In one of the enclosures in Sil-Var-Woad||This breach is in a zoo? Wow! You know, I'm endlessly fascinated by animals. They're a bit like walking plants, eh? Except with more, you know ... fluids. Ugh, what a word that is!|
|On the east shore of the island southeast of Sil-Var-Woad, south of the geyser||A breach near the sea! I do love the ocean. It's a shame you can only see in three dimensions. All the quasi-tones and inverse number-forms .... Actually, I take it back—your meat-brain would explode if you saw this.|
|South of Sunhold Wayshrine, west of the geyser||I hear a breach nearby. You can't, can you? Count yourself lucky. Sounds like ... a swarm of bees bouncing around in a tin bucket full of sleigh bells. Sort of like that racket bards make.|
Return to Ceporah Tower in Artaeum when you have closed all breaches and talk to Loremaster Celarus.
- "Welcome back, initiate. Have you done as I asked? Are the time breaches on Summerset Isle truly sealed?"
- Yes, I sealed all the breaches on Summerset.
- "Well done. Well done, indeed.
You already seem well-versed in the cardinal virtues of our order: altruism, foresight, precision in both thought and action. You will be a true asset to the Order. Of that I am certain."
- Thank you, Loremaster. What's next?
- "Speak with Josajeh. She will want to know that the Augur is safe, no doubt. Yes, I know all about its sudden disappearance. You did well in recovering it.
I bade her give you something—your first step on the path. She awaits you in the Athenaeum."
- Thank you. I'll go speak to Josajeh.
Head to the Athenaeum in Ceporah Tower and talk to Josajeh to complete the quest.
- "Thank goodness, you're back. I hope the Augur didn't give you too much trouble. I know it can be a handful.
Now, the Loremaster asked me to give you something. The first of many gifts."
- What is it?
- "The most valuable gift—knowledge! Please, use it carefully. When I learned my first spell, I accidentally banished a toad to the far ends of time! At least I think I did. It hasn't come back yet.
Congratulations! You've earned it—and my thanks."
- This quest must be completed in order to join the Psijic Order.
- If you don't have access to Artaeum, check to make sure you have completed The Queen's Decree. This will allow access to the Artaeum Wayshrine and is also a prerequisite for starting this quest. If you somehow manage to transport to Artaeum by other means (e.g. teleporting to a player or their Grand Psijic Villa) without having completed The Queen's Decree, then Loremaster Celarus will not be present, even if you can see other players talking to someone you can't see. All you will be able to do is discover the Artaeum wayshrine to provide easier access to Artaeum in the future. You will not be able to start this quest until The Queen's Decree has been completed.
|The Psijics' Calling|
|Finishes Quest||Journal Entry|
|I must go speak with Loremaster Celarus's apprentice, Josajeh, in the Athenaeum. She should be able to direct me to the objects I need to complete my task.
Objective: Talk to Josajeh
|Josajeh transcribed a map of Summerset that details the approximate locations of the time breaches I need to seal. I should take it.
Objective: Take the Psijic Map of Summerset
|Now that I have the Psijic Map of Summerset and the Psijic Seals, I need to track down the final item—the Augur of the Obscure. According to Josajeh, I'll find it somewhere along the coast of Wasten Coraldale.
Objective: Find The Augur of the Obscure
|I discovered the talkative Augur of the Obscure hidden in a chest. I should talk to it.
Objective: Talk to The Augur of the Obscure
|The Psijic Order has marked the possible locations of time breaches in Summerset on the map Josajeh gave me. I should look at the map so I know where to start my journey.
Objective: Inspect the Psijic Map of Summerset
|I should travel to Summerset to begin my search for the time breaches.
Objective: Return to Summerset
|I must use the map Josajeh provided and the Augur of the Obscure to find the time breaches on Summerset Isle. Activating a Psijic Seal near a breach should repair the veil and close the gap.
Objective: Seal Time Breaches on Summerset Isle: 0 / 9
Objective Hint: Open the Map From Your Inventory
|I sealed the time breaches that appeared on Summerset Isle. I must return to Loremaster Celarus on Artaeum and update him on my progress.
Objective: Talk to Loremaster Celarus
|Loremaster Celarus urged me to speak with his apprentice, Josajeh. I should meet with her in the Athenaeum.
Objective: Talk to Josajeh