|This article could benefit from an image of:
Stone Giant morph
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
|Line Rank||1||Cost||2295 Stamina|
|Cast Time||0.6 seconds||Duration||10 seconds|
|Range||28 meters||Area||6 meters|
Converts to a Magicka ability that now heals you or two allies after dealing damage. Deals significantly less damage but no longer requires charges to cast.
Enemies hit are affected with Stagger, causing them to take bonus damage from all attacks.
- Stonefist: Crush the earth beneath you, dealing [2997 / 3029 / 3065 / 3095] Physical Damage to all enemies within 6 meters of you. Debris ripped from the ground is held around you for 10 seconds. Activating the ability again allows you to launch part of the debris at an enemy, dealing [2997 / 3029 / 3065 / 3095] Physical Damage, up to 3 times. The final cast stuns enemies hit for 2.5 seconds.
- Obsidian Shard: Casting Time: Instant, Cost: 4050 Magicka, Area: 28 meters, Target: Enemy.
Slam an enemy with molten rock, dealing 601 Flame Damage and causing the rock to explode, splashing magma around. You then pull back on the magma to heal yourself or up to 2 allies near the enemy for [4188 / 4234 / 4281 / 4325] Health.
- Stone Giant: Crush the earth beneath you, dealing 3099 Physical Damage to all enemies within 6 meters of you. Debris ripped from the ground is held around you for 10 seconds. Activating the ability again allows you to launch part of the debris at an enemy, dealing 3099 Physical Damage, up to 3 times. The final cast stuns for 2.5 seconds. Each hit applies Stagger, increasing damage taken by [50 / 55 / 60 / 65] per stack for 5 seconds.
Stonefist deals physical damage and stuns enemies. It is a good way to quickly disable a nearby opponent, either allowing you to deal with fewer melee attackers nearby, or to allow you to charge up a heavy attack or other ability as a follow-up. Obsidian Shard reduces the damage but also heals you or a nearby ally. Alternatively, Stone Giant will increase your Physical Resistance while having reduced cost.
- Some stronger opponents are immune to knock-down, though they will still take damage.
- Obsidian Shard is a recommended morph for the Dragonknight Initiate build.