Skills and AbilitiesEdit
As they are considered undead, Plague Husks are especially vulnerable to Fighters Guild skills.
- A basic melee attack that does minor physical damage.
- The husk vomits, doing moderate disease damage to all enemies as indicated by a red cone.
- A charged melee attack that does moderate physical damage and stagger. This attack can be blocked to set the enemy off balance.
- When killed, the husk expels poisonous gas around itself, as indicated by a red circle. This attack does moderate disease damage over time.
- The classification of Plague Husks as undead is strange, as the Llodos Plague is not known to reanimate its victims after death. This could be a developmental oversight, as Husks are technically reskinned zombies.