Online:Redfur Trading Stalls< Elder Scrolls Online: Places: Grahtwood / Marketplaces(Redirected from Online:Nazura's Nibbles)
|Redfur Trading Post|
Redfur Trading Stalls is the marketplace around which Redfur Trading Post is built. Various vendors' stalls are situated along the central street which runs from the north to the south.
There is a blacksmithing station by the Essential Arcanist tent. One cooking fire is available for crafting beside the Nazura's Nibbles kitchen, and another one is right under the bridge.
Misapan often comes here to look at the wares. Several Jode's Chariots along with Jode's Chariot Guards patrol the marketplace.
- Flipping the Coin: Join a group of thieves and steal a legendary treasure.
- Rare Imports: Find and deliver a delayed cargo shipment.
Vendors and StallsEdit
- Delicious Delights — A stall run by the chef Kigum-dar.
- The Essential Arcanist — A mystic stall owned by Astewen. There is an advanced safebox beneath the tent to the left of hers.
- The Iron Warden — A stall run by the armorer Eghanar the Iron-Minder.
- Multa's's Miscellany — A merchant stall run by Multa.
- Nazura's Nibbles — A mobile kitchen owned by the chef Naruza. A note can be found on the table behind Uggald.
- The Never Empty Pitcher — A brewer stall owned by Lagrethor.
- Punirai's Put-in-Things — A stall run by the pack merchant Punirai.
- Ragged Rajdah's — A merchant stall owned by Ragged Rajdah.
- Serious Stitchery — A stall run by the tailor Ade the Southerner.
- Suitable Staples — A grocer stall owned by Nenime.An intermediate safebox can be found beneath the tent.
- Redfur Home Goods — A furnisher stall in the Redfur Trading Post run by Maladdiq.
Residents and PatronsEdit
* Presence of this NPC at this location is quest-related.
- Some signs in the marketplace got mixed up. The blacksmithing station is denoted by the weaponsmith's sign, while one of the merchant stalls by the grocer's sign and a grocer's stall - by the 'merchant pack' sign.
- Two letters in the name of the Nazura's Nibbles stall switched places in comparison to its owner's name.