|Fallen Wastes, Bangkorai|
- Hallin's Stand Objective: Liberate Hallin's Stand from the Imperials.
- Hallin's Burden: Meet the resistance in Hallin's Stand.
- The Lion's Den: Find out who let the Seventh Legion into Hallin's Stand.
- A Thirst for Revolution: Save the grandeya of Hallin's Stand from execution by the Seventh Legion.
- The Shifting Sands of Fate: End the Imperial occupation of Hallin's Stand.
- Striking Back: Make preparations to liberate Southern Bangkorai from Imperial control.
Shops and ServicesEdit
- Desert Sun Woodshop — A carpentry in the south of Hallin's Stand.
- The Drowsy Owl — An inn on the north side of Hallin's Stand.
- Fighters Guild — A guildhall located near the market housing the Hallin's Stand branch of the Fighters Guild.
- Fountain Court Market — A marketplace located behind the main gate in Hallin's Stand.
- Mages Guild — A guildhall located in the north of the city housing the Hallin's Stand branch of the Mages Guild.
- The Magical Ring — A chironasium just inside the south gate of Hallin's Stand.
- Sandy Pastures Stable — A stable just inside the north gate of Hallin's Stand.
- The Snakeskin Suds — A tavern just inside the north gate of Hallin's Stand.
- The Steeping Sun — A tea house in northern Hallin's Stand.
- The Sublime Elixir — An apothecary in the southern section of Hallin's Stand.
Hallin's Stand Wayshrine is located at the eastern end of the main bridge into the city. Glorgzorgo Loves Cheese, a guild kiosk run by Glorgzorgo, is nearby.