|Location||Imperial City Prison|
Skills and AbilitiesEdit
As a boss type enemy, the Flesh Abomination is immune to all crowd control effects.
- Monstrous Cleave
- A basic melee attack that deals high physical damage and knocking all targets down. Do not stand in front of the boss unless you are the tank.
- Hemorrhaging Strike
- Getting hit by Monstrous Cleave will deal moderate physical damage over time.
- Poison Well
- After some time, the boss places poison AOEs under each player that will follow them, dealing moderate poison damage and knocking them back. Block to prevent this. Following that, the boss places a ring around a random player. This ring deals very high poison damage over time and must be avoided, if you are within the ring simply wait for it to dissipate.
- Summon Necrotic Hoarvor
- Throughout the fight, the boss summons Necrotic Hoarvors to attack the party. They should be killed quickly to simplify the fight.
- Bursting Slam and Hoarvor
- After Poison Well, the boss runs to the middle of the arena and summons 4 Necrotic Hoarvors. The boss them slams the ground stunning all players while the hoarvors explode dealing high poison damage as indicated by large red circles. To avoid this, players should hug the walls of the arena to avoid the AOEs.
There are five Achievements associated with this enemy:
|Imperial City Prison Vanquisher||10||Defeat the Overfiend, Ibomez the Flesh Sculptor, the Gravelight Sentry, the Flesh Abomination, the Lord Warden's Council, and Lord Warden Dusk in the Imperial City Prison.|
|Out of Sight||50||In Imperial City Prison, defeat the Overfiend, Ibomez the Flesh Sculptor, the Gravelight Sentry, the Flesh Abomination, and Lord Warden Dusk without any group member being noticed by the Vigilant Watchers.|
|Imperial City Prison Conqueror||15||Defeat the Overfiend, Ibomez the Flesh Sculptor, the Gravelight Sentry, the Flesh Abomination, the Lord Warden's Council, and Lord Warden Dusk in Veteran Imperial City Prison.|
|Life Sentence||50||Defeat all mini-boss and boss enemies in Veteran Imperial City Prison without suffering a group member death.|
|No Prison Can Hold Me||50||Defeat all mini-boss and boss enemies in Veteran Imperial City Prison within forty five minutes of starting the dungeon. Timer starts when players enter The Bastion.|