|Clan Mother Hizuni
|Pride of Alkosh
Clan Mother Hizuni is the Khajiit leader of the priests at Pridehome. She is encountered in the main temple during the related quest, having been wounded by New Moon cultists. Hizuni is able to tell you about Ra'khajin and what he seeks before passing on.
When you arrive, she is already dying.
- "The Dragonguard comes to our aid and the threads intertwine once more.
Hizuni has one song left in her, though she may be too weak to sing it. Will you hear it?"
- I need to know why the cult attacked you.
- "Then you must listen.
Once, a cub was born under the eclipsed Moons. Destined not to lead as Mane, but to join the Pride of Alkosh. We trained him as a holy warrior, a hidden protector. But that was not enough for Ra'khajin."
- Ra'khajin was supposed to join the Pride of Alkosh?
- "Yes, but greed poisoned his heart. He wanted to rule over Elsweyr, not protect it.
Then the Demon from the East returned. It promised the power of a New Moon, and Ra'khajin listened."
- Who's the Demon from the East?
- "No time, no time. Alkosh, grant me a moment more.
The mask. You must find the mask before Ra'khajin does. Seek the path. Let our founder be your guide. Her statue will ... will ...."
Hizuni then passes on.