|This quest page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
Sugar-Lips Habasi in the South Wall Cornerclub in Balmora asks you to steal some Vintage Brandy from the recently deceased Ralen Hlaalo, in the Hlaalo Manor (not the Hlaalu Council Manor which is different). Again, any Vintage Brandy should work.
Hlaalo manor is across the river and has two locked entrances, theand the . Be careful of the guard patrols when you pick the lock so you aren't noticed. Getting into the Manor is easier from the balcony, since the guards won't notice you easily. To get on the balcony, simply jump from the staircase of the bordering guard tower.
Locating the BrandyEdit
There are two locations for the Brandy you are seeking. One is upstairs in Ralen Hlaalo's dresser and the other is on the top center shelf near the body of Ralen.
Return to Habasi with the Brandy she's seeking for a reward of 1,000 gold.
- Talk to Ralen Hlaalo's servant, Uryne Nirith, in the house to start the quest to find his killer. She can be found in a small bedroom on the 2nd floor, around the corner from the 2nd floor entrance.
- An alternative to getting the beverage from Hlaalo Manor is to get it from the Chun-Ook, a ship docked in Ebonheart. The Cabin contains several items, among them another Vintage Brandy on a shelf. While the cabin has the same lock rating as Nerano Manor's front door, it is easier to open since no NPC in the vicinity will alert the authorities.
- Habasi has an unused dialog entry relating to this quest in which she mentions that the player drank the brandy.
- If you do not have a Vintage Brandy in your inventory, each time you ask Habasi about Vintage Brandy a new one will be added to the chest of drawers in the upper level of the Hlaalo manor.
- If you loot the drawers before you get the quest, the Vintage Brandy will not appear.
The following Quest_ID and Index codes can be used with the
Journal Console command to manually update the quest to a certain point.
|The Vintage Brandy (TG_VintageBrandy)|
|Index||Finishes Quest||Journal Entry|
|5||Sugar-Lips tells me that Ralen Hlaalo is dead, but has left behind some vintage brandy.|
|10||Sugar-Lips Habasi told me that Ralen Hlaalo had a bottle of vintage brandy. Since Ralen Hlaalo is dead, Sugar-Lips Habasi asked me to bring her the vintage brandy.|
|100||I brought a bottle of vintage brandy to Sugar-Lips Habasi.|
|Prev: Ra'Zhid's Dwemer Artifacts||Up: Thieves Guild Quests||Next: Free New-Shoes Bragor|