|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
Quests: not written
Services: not written
Personal Inventory: written by Kalis Agea
House Contents: not written
Unique Dialogue: not written
|Hetman Abelmawia (hetman abelmawia)|
Hetman Abelmawia Eribael is a Dark Elf commoner who represents the Velothi Dunmer in the village of Gnisis. He is the steward for Hlaren Ramoran, of House Redoran, the Lord of Gnisis. Abelmawia is responsible for security relating to the Gnisis Eggmine, and you may need to purchase a pass from him in order to be allowed legal entrance. He is also in charge of collecting the taxes from the village.
Abelmawia is wearing a common shirt with matching pants, shoes. Additionally, he carries a scroll of Daerir's Blessing. Aside from his natural resistance to fire and the sanctuary provided by his ancestors, he knows no spells.
- Taxes from Gnisis: Retrieve some taxes from Hetman Abelmawia in Gnisis.
- Widow Vabdas' Deed: Trying to get the deed from this widow in Gnisis is just the start.
- Gnisis Eggmine: Cure the Queen of the blighted Gnisis Eggmine.
- taxes from Gnisis:
- "You are here for the taxes? Just a moment, I will get them for you. Yes, here they are, 60 drakes in all." [60 Gold has been added to your inventory.]
- "I have given you the taxes. Take them back to Hlaren Ramoran in Ald'ruhn."
- Negative numbers indicate restocking items.
|Ancestors and the Dunmer||1|
|Gnisis Eggmine Pass||1|
|Scroll of Daerir's Blessing||-5|